Anybody here with an IPTV subscription and device advice?

Found 9th Nov 2017Edited by:"rich_1986"
Hi HUKD Community!!

Basically looking to get rid of my tv services (currently Virgin Media), I also have broadband with them as well, but I am going to keep this service as there is no other company that can provide a better service for me there.

Been looking at IPTV as an alternative and ‘cheaper’ solution to watching a good selection of tv channels.

Not having owned or used the services before, I have been looking at the Amazon Fire tv as the device to power it from, and seen that Smart IPTV as an app is suggested in most cases to access the channels.

I have looked at manually adding the channels myself, but would like to get some experiences and info from anyone here who subscribes to a third party company who sorts the channels out for you, and will also like to hear suggestions on other devices/boxes to stream from....for a more rounded final decision.

Cheers in advance,

Rich
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
check pm
rtmlk14 h, 51 m ago

check pm

forward it on here as well
Don’t think you’re allowed to post that sort of info on HUKD’s website unfortunately
rich_19863 h, 39 m ago

Don’t think you’re allowed to post that sort of info on HUKD’s website unfo …Don’t think you’re allowed to post that sort of info on HUKD’s website unfortunately

I think you are, otherwise your question wouldn't have benn allowe
I asked for experiences on third party suppliers and suggestions for devices, none of which are ‘illegal’ so to speak... I think the supplier particulars may get up HUKD’s nose those
rtmlk9th Nov

check pm

also interested in some information if poss
rtmlk has set me up a treat here I reckon, at around £4 a month. Think they are my new personal Jesus Christ
rtmlk9th Nov

check pm

Could you pm me too?
Thanks
rtmlk9th Nov

check pm

PM me too please
rtmlk9th Nov

check pm

Please PM me to
go on facebook
join a group called
television techno soloutions
rich_198613th Nov 2017

rtmlk has set me up a treat here I reckon, at around £4 a month. Think …rtmlk has set me up a treat here I reckon, at around £4 a month. Think they are my new personal Jesus Christ

PM me to please
eugenbaluh15 h, 26 m ago

PM me to please

As above pal. Just join the Facebook group, then you are free to gauge what you would like based on other people’s reviews and advice. Good community of people on there.
rich_198615th Jan

As above pal. Just join the Facebook group, then you are free to gauge …As above pal. Just join the Facebook group, then you are free to gauge what you would like based on other people’s reviews and advice. Good community of people on there.

Thanks mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants