Groups

Anybody interested in lots of binbags full of boys clothing aged from about 3-12 months?

Have loads of binbags full of clothes for boys aged from 3 months up to 12 months..... lots of timberland, jasper conran, next, reebok, adidas, george, tesco..... t-shirts, jumpers, jeans, trousers, shoes (mainly clarks or next), coats hats etc..... if you're interested pls reply or pm me if you would rather it be more discreet....
    lynds xxx

p.s comes from smoke and pet free home..... just been sat in loft so will need washing x

19 Comments

have you got a mother and baby unit near you ?

How much you looking for Lynds?

I am very interested

Original Poster

choc1969;4227448

have you got a mother and baby unit near you ?

dunno :?

Original Poster

wonkey;4227449

How much you looking for Lynds?

only the price of postage hun..... was sorting it out and going to give to charity but there's so much good stuff there would have rather have offered to someone who would use it
    atm cdemico has 1st dibs but if they don't want it and you do you're more than welcome :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4227488

only the price of postage hun..... was sorting it out and going to give … only the price of postage hun..... was sorting it out and going to give to charity but there's so much good stuff there would have rather have offered to someone who would use it :)atm cdemico has 1st dibs but if they don't want it and you do you're more than welcome :thumbsup:

thank you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

wonkey;4227496

no bother..... i really hate having to choose who to send to but i work on the basis of first come first serve

Original Poster

wonkey;4227496

cdemico has nicely suggested i divide the clothes between yo and her..... so if thats ok with you, i will do so and send the items off nd you can send me payment for items afterwards (only coz i don't know how much postage will be till i send the items)

:thumbsup:

All round niceness on this thread, what a refreshing change !!

Deserved rep !

hottoshop;4227671

All round niceness on this thread, what a refreshing change !!Deserved … All round niceness on this thread, what a refreshing change !!Deserved rep !

wow I second that !!!

Oh lynds that was very nice of you xx

Original Poster

:oops: thanks

Original Poster

wonkey;4227496

can you pls pm me your details hun and i'll sort them out and send as soon as i can

Thanks Lynds and Cdemico!!!! Pm sent

Original Poster

right i've sorted the clothes out now. you will both recieve 2 large binbags each. do you have a preference to when i should send them? if someone will be in to receive them i'll send them tomorrow if i get chance to. just let me know pls. thanx

Hey hun,

I have no preference, I will be in all day on wendesday. Cheers xxx

Original Poster

cdemico;4261171

Hey hun,I have no preference, I will be in all day on wendesday. Cheers … Hey hun,I have no preference, I will be in all day on wendesday. Cheers xxx

ok will try and send them tomorrow hun. will let you know when i do :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cdemico, the clothes were posted on thurs and thx for the cheque.... will PM you later with a pick of the receipts.
    wonkey i could still post yours to you if that would be easier for you.... not bothered either way :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet28
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD49
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?36
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …69

See more discussions