Groups
    EXPIRED

Anybody know a good deal for Nina by Nina Ricci perfume?

I'm looking for a 50ml bottle for my brothers girlfriend but they vary in price. Does anybody know where it can be bought for a decent price?
    Thanks, my head is spinning from looking at all the websites!

6 Comments

Boots usually have gift sets with an extra item free like body lotion ... just found this one boots.com/en/…08/ & in description it says 'We apologise for a mistake made in the Gift Guide stating that the price of this gift set was £19. It is actually £30 and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.' - maybe if you found it instore you could argue & get it for £19 !

£25.99 here cheapsmells.com/vie…985 i have used this site myself. cheap delivery and quidco too

gift set at superdrug
    superdrug.com/Gif…st=

Gift set contains: Price: £28.99
    * 50ml EDT
    * 50ml Body Lotion
    * 4ml Replica
    out of stock online, but might get instore...

Original Poster

Thanks guys. I'm off shopping tomorrow so I'll try boots and superdrug if not I'll order from that cheapsmells.
    Thanks again.

I Was In Birmingham Bull Ring Yesterday And Saw Nina Ricci On Offer In The Perfume Shop So Worth A Look !!!!

Original Poster

betsybtb;6937185

I Was In Birmingham Bull Ring Yesterday And Saw Nina Ricci On Offer In … I Was In Birmingham Bull Ring Yesterday And Saw Nina Ricci On Offer In The Perfume Shop So Worth A Look !!!!

Thanks, just ordered it online from there using the 10% code, got the gift set for just over £26. Nice one! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions