Anybody know a Premier Inn with free parking with London Underground walking distance and situated not too far from M4 corridor route in/out of Central London?

Banned 15
15 Comments

FREE parking???? Are you having a laugh?

Not too many areas like that in ol London town these days. Not if you want to keep your wheels

Banned

squillion

I meant on the outer reaches of the Underground eg Harrow etc

Change my search

Erm t5 has relatively cheap parking, I think it's £8 for 24hours. Not too far from public transport either (Piccadilly line). Seems the obvious choice if coming from the west via m4.

squillion

Thanks, looking but will probably have to compromise somewhere

Bristol

i did a park at heathrow and got a tube into london , forgot how much it cost me for the day but i would park there again

squillion

M3 corridor is also OK

Why not train or coach it, then underground. Most premier Inns are on transport links

squillion

3 kids in tow

Well seeing as you will not be using your car in London anyway (likely) and you will be buying travel passes why not do that for the full journey. Suitcases come on wheels these days

Stay in lovely Slough & get the train into Lunn Donn Paddington about 25mins

Squillion - train (family railcard) and adult 1 day travelcard (children under 11 travel free) is your best bet.....spent a couple of days with the children at the Stratford (Olympic Park) Premier inn at Xmas - really good transport links (Central line into central london in about 15/20mins) and shopping centre just below it (so great for evening meals).

Family railcard is only £20 at the moment or you can use Tesco points to buy them. I was really surprised just how cheap the rail ticket was using the railcard.....
Edited by: "gari189" 21st Jan 2013

There is a Premier Inn by Chessington World of Adventures which is walking distance to a train station which gets you to Waterloo in 30 minutes. I believe that has free parking.

Railcard Info .... from Garis link hotukdeals.com/dea…852
1. £8 off a Family & Friends Railcard (‘The offer’) is available online only at familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk using the promotional code and expires at 23:59hrs on 3rd March 2013. The offer is only available for a 1-year Railcard.

2. The offer is not available at stations or other retail outlets.

3. Offer available to residents of Great Britain aged 16 years or over.

4. Minimum group size is one adult (the named cardholder) and at least one child aged 5 to 15 years. Maximum group size is four adults (aged 16 years or over) and four children (aged 5 to 15).

5. Railcard to be carried on all journeys and used when purchasing discounted tickets.

6. Time restrictions apply for journeys in the London and South East area. Please refer to familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk or enquire at station ticket office for more details.

I always stay here: thebarnhotel.co.uk/

Tube station literally round the corner, and free parking. Use a last minute or special deals booking site, though, as it's cheaper than booking direct with the hotel.

What about Hayes or Ruislip premier inn - they have free parking.........
Edited by: "gari189" 21st Jan 2013
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions