Groups

Anybody Know a X BT engineer or how to get hold of one?

would prefer from your own personal experience. Thanks in advance

forgot to add East London area

3 Comments

Phone BT??

I know one in up here in GOC. (God's Own Country)

But before that a few years ago I needed a BT connection fixed and didn't want to pay the exorbitant BT callout fee.

I watched for an Openreach van in our area and just approached the guys and asked if they 'knew anyone who could do a homer'. One of them fixed the problem.

You could always google ex BT engineer - loads come up - depends where you stay
    Edited by: "cannyscot" 18th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Syzable

Phone BT??

lol tried that jk, spoke to a private engineer (not bt) they said to look in the phone book, but like i said i prefer from own personal exp. Thanks

cannyscot

I know one in up here in GOC.But before that a few years ago I needed a … I know one in up here in GOC.But before that a few years ago I needed a BT connection fixed and didn't want to pay the exorbitant BT callout fee.I watched for an Openreach van in our area and just approached the guys and asked if they 'knew anyone who could do a homer'. One of them fixed the problem.You could always google ex BT engineer - loads come up - depends where you stay

Thanks for the info, when i see one of their vans im gona run up to it lol, im from the east london area and looking to be referred from someone own personal experience, if you live in the same area please let me know thanks btw i dont know what GOC is

Edited by: "MR1123" 18th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions