Groups

Anybody know anything about nail art?

My wife is considering starting a nail art business from home. Nothing official, just for friends and family and any word of mouth business.
    Does anbody do it already or have you tried it? What's involved and what route should she take? Also, how much kit would she need to start (as xmas is coming, I could get her a few bits... ;-)
    Thanks in advance for any help.

2 Comments

i brought some nail art pens from the good food show, in the summer, they were £20 per set. one end is a pen and the other is just nail varnish, also included was ideas on what to do on your nails.

pitchwell.com/Sho…145

Original Poster

Emmamed;6716461

i brought some nail art pens from the good food show, in the summer, they … i brought some nail art pens from the good food show, in the summer, they were £20 per set. one end is a pen and the other is just nail varnish, also included was ideas on what to do on your nails.http://www.pitchwell.com/Shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=145

They look very good, I may just order some. How did you get on with them? Is it easy to do? She is very 'arty'
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions