Groups
    EXPIRED

anybody know if and when a flamedeer twitter party is happening this year

anybody know if and when there is going to be a flamedeer twitter party this year

10 Comments

when they realize people have been starved of deers and are moaning, so pretty much the last day;-)

Original Poster

dont know about that they held 2 last year

Wtf people actually meet up?

xbox360man

Wtf people actually meet up?

Yeh we all dress up as flamedeer and howl mating calls to attract them. We also feast on carrots and leave out bails of hay set on fire so they come and join the feast.

Are you telling me u didn't know. It's the oldest tradition of HUKD "The Great Flamedeer Feast"
    Edited by: "barrel24" 9th Dec 2016

haha

you lot are funny!

barrel24

Yeh we all dress up as flamedeer and howl mating calls to attract them. … Yeh we all dress up as flamedeer and howl mating calls to attract them. We also feast on carrots and leave out bails of hay set on fire so they come and join the feast.Are you telling me u didn't know. It's the oldest tradition of HUKD "The Great Flamedeer Feast"

You realise that some of that, it was only you.

Haha, I just caught one now whilst reading this.

miikeyblue

You realise that some of that, it was only you.

Yeh. The flamedeer are my friends :-)

barrel24

Yeh we all dress up as flamedeer and howl mating calls to attract them. … Yeh we all dress up as flamedeer and howl mating calls to attract them. We also feast on carrots and leave out bails of hay set on fire so they come and join the feast.Are you telling me u didn't know. It's the oldest tradition of HUKD "The Great Flamedeer Feast"

X) X) X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?89
      2. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened79
      3. Biscuit addiction714
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1626

See more discussions