Groups

Anybody know if there will be any more PS4 Pro deals coming out before Christmas?

Preferably not at very.con

6 Comments

Very isn't a con

probably best to wait for boxing day sales now to get the best prices, if you can wait.

I saw two offers on tv can't remember who with though. One was 229 with 2 games and the other was 279 with 4 games. Possibly with game. All the sales will be starting before Christmas so you should get a decent offer.

fearghalg

I saw two offers on tv can't remember who with though. One was 229 with 2 … I saw two offers on tv can't remember who with though. One was 229 with 2 games and the other was 279 with 4 games. Possibly with game. All the sales will be starting before Christmas so you should get a decent offer.

I think at those prices they are deals for a PS4 slim.

Yeah I'm holding out for one too. Missed the £319 at Gamestop and Argos. I will imagine it will drop to that price again soon after xmas!

Original Poster

Deanoaka

Yeah I'm holding out for one too. Missed the £319 at Gamestop and Argos. … Yeah I'm holding out for one too. Missed the £319 at Gamestop and Argos. I will imagine it will drop to that price again soon after xmas!

Here's to hoping so! My fingers are crossed for pre this Sunday!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?33
      2. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      3. Help choosing an Android box please.55
      4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?11

See more discussions