Anybody know much about mattresses.

Posted 9th May
does this seem decent as don't want to purchase for springs to be digging in left right and center. cheers
3460114-mNUaH.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I haven't got an answer for you at the moment, but I'll sleep on it.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 9th May
12 Comments
I haven't got an answer for you at the moment, but I'll sleep on it.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 9th May
Not really any way to tell with a mattress with trying them
i dont think this has spings in it but id heed the advice about it being firm - i bought an Otty matress and its way more firm than its desribed and im probably going to have to replace it again within a year of buying it

so if you like really firm it might work out ok , otherwise id avoid
I got this two months ago and for the. Money it’s good .It has pocket springs with a memory foam top layer and comes in a box

Inofia Double Memory Foam Sprung Mattress 10.6 Inch,4FT6 Spring Mattress with In... amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KPBF21F/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_8aYTEbZP2718N
Edited by: "ashmac" 9th May
Get one of the many on trials, there are loads out there and you can send them back with no issues, some have a year trial.
ashmac09/05/2020 22:29

I got this two months ago and for the. Money it’s good .It has pocket s …I got this two months ago and for the. Money it’s good .It has pocket springs with a memory foam top layer and comes in a box Inofia Double Memory Foam Sprung Mattress 10.6 Inch,4FT6 Spring Mattress with In... amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KPBF21F/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_8aYTEbZP2718N

Thanks was looking at this one can't decide what's best
eslick09/05/2020 22:48

Get one of the many on trials, there are loads out there and you can send …Get one of the many on trials, there are loads out there and you can send them back with no issues, some have a year trial.

Might do this hahahah
Jon_Dent09/05/2020 22:52

Might do this hahahah

Tried a few, Emma seem to be the best so far, good customer service on returns except when they forgot to refund us but did as soon as I messaged them, think it was a simple miss with the current situation. You get 100 days and returns are organised online. Nectar offer 365 day trial. Some companies let you do multiple trials, some limit to a couple and some for all purchases.
eslick09/05/2020 22:56

Tried a few, Emma seem to be the best so far, good customer service on …Tried a few, Emma seem to be the best so far, good customer service on returns except when they forgot to refund us but did as soon as I messaged them, think it was a simple miss with the current situation. You get 100 days and returns are organised online. Nectar offer 365 day trial. Some companies let you do multiple trials, some limit to a couple and some for all purchases.

Emma is offering a 200 night trial right now plus a 35% off sale.
Edited by: "bozo007" 10th May
Jon_Dent09/05/2020 22:52

Thanks was looking at this one can't decide what's best

Comes With 100 day trial, if you don’t lie it they come and collect the mattress and refund you
Edited by: "ashmac" 10th May
I tried a few and found them all too firm. Nectar collected mines and told me it was going to my local British Heart Foundation shop. In the end I realised that all we needed was a good mattress topper and kept our original mattress. Slept like a log every night since.
I got £80 Quidco for our Nectar mattress twice! Even though it was returned
40698097-xkkdo.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions