Anybody know of a 40mm (Height) AM2 CPU Heatsink) for Hiper Media PC Case

6 replies
Found 8th Oct 2008
ebuyer.com/pro…960

Very nice case but where the heck can I get a CPU fan that slim?

Please help...

TIm

6 Comments

Original Poster

Titchimp;3151520

http://www.xcase.co.uk/p/301588/hiper-hfc-20820-c1-low-profile-cooler---socket-am2-.html(i googled it)

Thanks, found this just but what you just put is a hell of a lot cheaper than this:

ebuyer.com/pro…777

Original Poster

Comes to under £25 inc P&p+VAT .. you pay such a premium for small ones don't you lol?

The link i posted has the case as well.. might be cheaper if you buy the two together.. i dunno..

Looks like a nice peice of kit, i would buy somthing similar for a Multi media pc but i use my ps3 atm

Original Poster

Titchimp;3151580

The link i posted has the case as well.. might be cheaper if you buy the … The link i posted has the case as well.. might be cheaper if you buy the two together.. i dunno.. Looks like a nice peice of kit, i would buy somthing similar for a Multi media pc but i use my ps3 atm

Found it on Novatech as well, would rather buy from Novatech as I've heard of them before...

The akasa one pointed too above is not a low profile one.
Also there are two am2 fans made by hiper for this case, the more expensive one is an all copper version, also with some boards u may need to add a small fan to the south bridge chipset.
Don't use this case in a TV cabinet with closed doors it will over heat unless exposed to air
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740022
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    3. disneyland paris tickets44
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433

See more discussions