Anybody know of a buggy board that fits a Phil and Teds sport pushchair please?

Hi, I need a buggy board that would fit my Phil and Teds sport pushchair but cant seem to find one anywhere!
Just wondering does anyone have one or know of one that will fit?
Thanks! x

10 Comments

SuperEd

how weird was just going to ask this also

SuperEd

found this so far Click me
Edited by: "goonertillidie" 18th Jan 2011

Original Poster

goonertillidie

found this so far Click me

Thanks a lot for that! Read something yesterday that the Maxi buggy board didnt fit but maybe its a newer model?
Thanks again! x

Original Poster

Cheapest I can find is £49.95 from Kiddicare with free delivery! Think I will order it! I also have a Mamas and Papas Pliko pramette and a Petite Star Zia which this one will fit as well!
Thanks again Goonertillidie!! x

wouldnt you be better just buying the doubles kit for it instead?

SuperEd

tracyhay

ive got the double kit - we have a 3rd on the way

goonertillidie

ive got the double kit - we have a 3rd on the way

ah I see! you know you wont be able to use the board when the doubles seat is on the back though, we bought a buggy pod when we has this problem as I had a 2.5 yr old, a 15 month old and a newborn, fitted on the side and folded flush up against it when we were not using it

Original Poster

tracyhay

Already got the doubles kit, my oldest little girl is 3 (and a half) and youngest 2. My 3 yr old is getting a bit big for the pushchair now so it would be handy for the nursery run which is half an hour walk downhill so uphill back...too much for her little legs.

SuperEd

tracyhay

ah I see! you know you wont be able to use the board when the doubles … ah I see! you know you wont be able to use the board when the doubles seat is on the back though, we bought a buggy pod when we has this problem as I had a 2.5 yr old, a 15 month old and a newborn, fitted on the side and folded flush up against it when we were not using it

got a link to where you got it and does it fit the p&t sport ?

goonertillidie

got a link to where you got it and does it fit the p&t sport ?

thats the buggy I used it on buggypod.com I dont think it fits the new vibe version though, but definately fits the sport
Edited by: "tracyhay" 19th Jan 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October819
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1022
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …141342
    4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2631

See more discussions