Anybody know of a domain provider that does free email address with .co.uk domains?

I am looking to buy a .co.uk domain, but I want one that comes with free email address with the domain extension. (eg. [email protected]co.uk)

Does anybody know of any domain provider that offers this service and accepts PayPal as a payment?

12 Comments

Original Poster

Just found a provider daily.co.uk that offers unlimited email aliasing.

From what I understand :

You make:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

and any emails would go to an email account which you set elsewhere,

such as [email protected]?

Tim

Yes you can do that with most I've used, you can also set it to catch all, which will receive all mail to @timothyw9.co.uk

You can get the domain, email and hosting from one.com via quidco for £9 for the first year with £10 cashback = profit already:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jtx;8671422

Yes you can do that with most I've used, you can also set it to catch … Yes you can do that with most I've used, you can also set it to catch all, which will receive all mail to @timothyw9.co.ukYou can get the domain, email and hosting from one.com via quidco for £9 for the first year with £10 cashback = profit already:thumbsup:

Thanks for confirming , probably gonna go with that daily.co.uk though as I dont really fancy chasing up £10 quidco (of which £5 would be taken anyway as I dont use my Qudico... xD).

Thanks,
Tim

timothyw9;8671435

Thanks for confirming , probably gonna go with that daily.co.uk though … Thanks for confirming , probably gonna go with that daily.co.uk though as I dont really fancy chasing up £10 quidco (of which £5 would be taken anyway as I dont use my Qudico... xD). Thanks,Tim

Topcashback offer 15 - 25% on daily.co.uk packages, worth a punt if your going with them anyways.

Banned

krazykel;8671845

I was wondering about this too!When you send an email. can you send it … I was wondering about this too!When you send an email. can you send it like [email protected] etc or would it show the googleemail address?I have yahoo hosting now with domains and emails included, got a new host so need to buy the domain separately now and wanted to keep the email address as its my main one

If you set it up correctly, then it will come from [email protected] . I do this for my own gmail account.

However, I do hope this email address wasnt going to be used....... Its been well and truely harvested now for spam mail! :w00t:

Original Poster

Well after I signed up, I figured I would get 1 free POP3 mailbox ending with my domain name.

Then I get unlimited aliases which would allow me to create a load of address which would all send mail to the one I set up...

haha. - [email protected] is the only real email address, the rest were made up as an example

Feel free to spam my email address though, theres over 60,000 unread emails on it so a few more wouldnt make much of a difference.....

try uk2.net mate

Banned

lanc_red;8674997

try uk2.net mate

uk2.net is the one recomendation I would respond and warn not to use!

guv;8675029

uk2.net is the one recomendation I would respond and warn not to use!

never had a prob with them myself & been using them since 98. only glitch was last year when they migrated their mail servers but been ok since.

u ordered that man shed yet?!!

If you want, I can help you out..

i'll buy your domain (cost) and i'll give you the hosting for free, your own FTP upload so you can upload your site/s :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions