anybody know of any hairdressers in Hull that can cut 'emo' style hair well?

7 replies
Found 18th Jan
Hi all My teenage daughter needs her hair trimming and I'm struggling to find anywhere that can cut her hair well in the style she likes. She has an 'emo' style hair style and I was cutting it myself (well) till a disaster happened and so I decided I should go to hairdressers from then on. I've taken her to a couple of hairdressers that have not done it well at all. The last place I took her was at Toni&guy and they cut it really well. I'm hoping someone may know of anywhere in Hull less expensive then Toni&guy that can do the 'emo' hair style with the brushed forward thick fringe going on. (Sorry my description is not very good lol, me and my daughter just call it emo hair). Thankyou in advance :-)

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

You should ask Toni and Guy if they have a training academy as that would be cheaper but still under the supervision of the senior stylist.
I used the one in Glasgow before but I'm not sure if Hull has one.
Edited by: "sparky111091" 18th Jan

Original Poster

sparky111091

You should ask Toni and Guy if they have a training academy as that would … You should ask Toni and Guy if they have a training academy as that would be cheaper but still under the supervision of the senior stylist.I used the one in Glasgow before but I'm not sure if Hull has one.

Ooo ok thankyou I didn't know there was such a thing. I will ask next time I go into town, thanks
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 18th Jan

Try ur local college training academy

Im planning growing that new emo grass. Its great apparently it cuts itself lol

You could try Rod Hull & Emo.

Original Poster

123batman321

Im planning growing that new emo grass. Its great apparently it cuts … Im planning growing that new emo grass. Its great apparently it cuts itself lol

I think you'd be better off buying a new joke book
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 19th Jan

Original Poster

Can't believe I can't find anywhere :-( I'm thinking of asking the next few people I see with that style. Thanks for helpful answers guys, minus the dingbat batman
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769406
    2. word association Game74244906
    3. Add one, leave one game54415430
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322857

See more discussions