anybody know the best place to get a personalised laptop sleeve from?

7 replies
Found 12th Jan 2015
looking for a place that can print me a laptop sleeve, with a personal image on it, and a little bit of text. anybody recommend a place that they have used previously for personalising things like this?

would also be looking to get a high quality print done too, any recommendations for this too?

7 Comments

im not sure if you can do sleeves but they definitely do covers for laptops at wrappz.com I've used them for phone covers & skins there really good as long as you use a good quality picture theu come out great

Ive just ordered one for my daughters birthday from yoursuprise.com, they have 3 different sleeve sizes to choose from. I cant comment on the quality as waiting for it to be delivered at the moment. I struggled to find anywhere that did personalised ones.

Original Poster

kerry8319

im not sure if you can do sleeves but they definitely do covers for … im not sure if you can do sleeves but they definitely do covers for laptops at wrappz.com I've used them for phone covers & skins there really good as long as you use a good quality picture theu come out great

Unfortunately they don't have any sleeves. I'd have probably ordered a skin if I didn't already have a slickwraps one fitted.

Original Poster

alex12

Ive just ordered one for my daughters birthday from yoursuprise.com, they … Ive just ordered one for my daughters birthday from yoursuprise.com, they have 3 different sleeve sizes to choose from. I cant comment on the quality as waiting for it to be delivered at the moment. I struggled to find anywhere that did personalised ones.

I'd be interested to know how this turned out if you'd be so kind? Only other place I've managed to find is an American site. Would prefer to buy from UK

chantelle310

I'd be interested to know how this turned out if you'd be so kind? Only … I'd be interested to know how this turned out if you'd be so kind? Only other place I've managed to find is an American site. Would prefer to buy from UK

I will post again when ive received it, should be in the next day or so.

alex12

I will post again when ive received it, should be in the next day or so.

Ive now received the sleeve and its great, the picture is good quality and the sleeve is fairly sturdy, probably slightler better than those you get from ebay. turns out that although the site is a co.uk site, its actually based in the netherlands so you would have to allow a few extra days for delivery, but the product is good quality and they do have lots of options for photo gifts.

Original Poster

alex12

Ive now received the sleeve and its great, the picture is good quality … Ive now received the sleeve and its great, the picture is good quality and the sleeve is fairly sturdy, probably slightler better than those you get from ebay. turns out that although the site is a co.uk site, its actually based in the netherlands so you would have to allow a few extra days for delivery, but the product is good quality and they do have lots of options for photo gifts.

thankyou for that, ill give them a look at, seems their the only available option

thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2864
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313893
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3465
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…56

See more discussions