Anybody know the best site for US Dollars? (best rate)

Found 17th Jul
I am looking to buy some travel money, and I know the usual places to check. I was just wondering if anybody knows any less well known places where the rates are a little better?. cheers
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
In the past I have used FairFX if you order before 1 and more than £750 its free delivery.
John Lewis is usually cheap
@scooby_me do you need cash?I would recommend getting a monzo or revolut card as they offer Interbank rates . I normally use either when travelling
Antonis251 h, 7 m ago

@scooby_me do you need cash?I would recommend getting a monzo or revolut …@scooby_me do you need cash?I would recommend getting a monzo or revolut card as they offer Interbank rates . I normally use either when travelling

+1 always better rates. I'm still using my Caxton FX cards that I loaded with money at better rates but will use other cards when I run out.
If you need cash and soon try No1 currency. Order it online but then just phone the pickup branch and if it's euros or dollars they will let you collect that day (even though it's meant for next day).
Infractionboi10 m ago

if you still want cash rather than just check one site use the site here …if you still want cash rather than just check one site use the site here to get a good comparison

Definitely!
Use revolut
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants