Groups

Anybody know what may cause this-computer related

Every now & then the browsers back button & refresh button won't work, can only refresh using f5, and go back using the little arrow and selecting which page. Also when this happens you can't open a new tab.
    Anybody know what the prob may be? On Windows 7 IE8.
    Thanks

7 Comments

reset your ie by going into tools, internet options, and then advance menu.

Original Poster

Thanks have done that, will that stop it from happening now? Once I close the page then re open it, it usually stops for a while. Rep coming your way

louiseb84;7718868

Thanks have done that, will that stop it from happening now? Once I close … Thanks have done that, will that stop it from happening now? Once I close the page then re open it, it usually stops for a while. Rep coming your way

can't be sure but if i have a problem with ie thats the first thing i do

Original Poster

Well we shall see! Thanks for your help...

Banned

I am having trouble with my computer at the moment.

I am currently using firefox web browser.

I am struggling to load more than one tab at a time.

I also can't submit threads in HUKD.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Banned

Anybody able to help me with the above?

DLM;8035871

I am having trouble with my computer at the moment.I am currently using … I am having trouble with my computer at the moment.I am currently using firefox web browser.I am struggling to load more than one tab at a time.I also can't submit threads in HUKD.Does anybody know how to fix it?

Had the same problem today DLM. I solved it by turning off all the add ons on Firefox (Options - add ons - disable) and it was ok after that...I think there was some problem the the add on updates. Hope it works for you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions