Groups

Anybody know what the service interval is on my i30?

Hi all,

I took a 2 year lease deal last October and was wondering if anyone knew what the service interval was?

There is a sticker in my windscreen which states 10k or 1 year (whichever soonest)
    But I am sure my service book states 20k or 2 years for the 1st service

I know quite a lot of us took the deal so was wondering if anyone knew for sure. Thanks in advance for any help.

Deal as below

hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…457

8 Comments

These will know for sure:

(a) write to Us at Customer Satisfaction Manager, Marketing Department, Leasing Options Limited, Options House, Atkin Street, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3DG citing ‘Queries’ as the reference;
    (b) email Us at [email protected]leasingoptions.co.uk or
    (c) call Us on 0161 703 8744.

Original Poster

Ellie Phant

These will know for sure: (a) write to Us at Customer Satisfaction … These will know for sure: (a) write to Us at Customer Satisfaction Manager, Marketing Department, Leasing Options Limited, Options House, Atkin Street, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3DG citing ‘Queries’ as the reference; (b) email Us at [email protected] or (c) call Us on 0161 703 8744.

Hmmm, I would imagine they would want more services to inflate the value of the car once I return it.

Surely you should keep to the manufacturers recommendations?

I would be very surprised if the car is supposed to go 2 years before its first service.

I don't know but would be surprised if it was two years, my company cars have generally done 10k when we get them and most have had a service at either 8 or 10k.

supposed to be 2 years/20k miles, a quick google would tell you the same

some peugeots are the same, wouldnt recommend it if it was my own car but if its on a lease, hey who cares

adamspencer95

supposed to be 2 years/20k miles, a quick google would tell you the … supposed to be 2 years/20k miles, a quick google would tell you the samesome peugeots are the same, wouldnt recommend it if it was my own car but if its on a lease, hey who cares

Ford transits dont have oil and filter change in first service. I assume the reason is to make them more attractive for big companies to lease as its alot of money saved if you hve 100 vans in your fleet. Quite alot of motors are 2 year service plans nowadays

It is 2 years as Adam above states. But book it in for an free annual inspection just to on the safe side.

Original Poster

Thanks Guys, appreciate the answers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?817
      2. love affairs810
      3. word association Game73844475
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217

See more discussions