anybody know what to wear to a carnival ball with a parisian theme?

6 replies
Found 18th Feb 2011
Going to showzam carnival ball tomorrow in blackpool, only just decided now. Iv had a look on the website and the dress code is glamorous and sexy with a parisian theme. Had a look on google and all pics look very french sailor. my friends are going in the same outfit they went into a burlesque party recent, is that the right look? My oh is sorted with a tailcoat suit, I just dunno what to wear myself. has anyone been that could point me in the right direction. Thankyou

1. Misc
  2. Paris
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Paris
6 Comments

Original Poster

anybody?

Moulin Rouge type I think would be on the right lines.
Feather boas, corsets, fishnets and heels.
I have never been but your mates sound like they have right idea.

Original Poster

nikkib123

Moulin Rouge type I think would be on the right lines.Feather boas, … Moulin Rouge type I think would be on the right lines.Feather boas, corsets, fishnets and heels. I have never been but your mates sound like they have right idea.

well failing any quick bright ideas I was just going to go in corset and frilly skirt with a black tailcoat, but the parisian part didnt really seem that to me, I like dressing up, and did burlesque 3 weeks ago, wondered if there was anything different, looked on past how pictures and there alot of pictures of people making no more effort that a short ball gown, I really like to go to town on the dressup

A frogs leg
A onion
The Eiffel Tower
Paris bun
Or a French soldier with brand new clothes & weapon that will never get dirty oO

tatemze

well failing any quick bright ideas I was just going to go in corset and … well failing any quick bright ideas I was just going to go in corset and frilly skirt with a black tailcoat, but the parisian part didnt really seem that to me, I like dressing up, and did burlesque 3 weeks ago, wondered if there was anything different, looked on past how pictures and there alot of pictures of people making no more effort that a short ball gown, I really like to go to town on the dressup

Yep thats sounds right to me. What about a heart shaped beauty spot about your lip and dramatic make up?
Big quivvy hair up with curly bits down?
I love dressing up as well, I would go all out if it was me.

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

A frogs legA onionThe Eiffel TowerParis bunOr a French soldier with brand … A frogs legA onionThe Eiffel TowerParis bunOr a French soldier with brand new clothes & weapon that will never get dirty oO

haha, erm, theres not much glamorous about these

nikkib123

Yep thats sounds right to me. What about a heart shaped beauty spot about … Yep thats sounds right to me. What about a heart shaped beauty spot about your lip and dramatic make up?Big quivvy hair up with curly bits down?I love dressing up as well, I would go all out if it was me.

My hair is short and blonde, not sure i could do the style, dramatic makeup and beauty spot I can thow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch45
    2. Swimming goggles for 3 year old44
    3. printing pictures22
    4. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318

See more discussions