EXPIRED

ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THE BOOTS 70% OFF SALE IS?

Does anybody know when the boots 70% off sale starts for 2016?

21 Comments

3rd week in jan

does anyone know when the 90% of sale is also the in advance

why are there so many questions about boots sale?
it's like the enigma question of what number is life?

Well people are saying it's the 13 th, but the actual third weds is 20th so does anyone know for definite??

I always thought it was 3rd wednesday after xmas.. also seen 2 posts online saying wednesday 13th jan

last year it was the 14th. so guessing its the 13th this

It's usually the third Wednesday after Christmas so I'm thinking it will be next Wednesday 13th

Has anyone ever had any luck with getting 70% off online and if so what time does it usually start please ? No chance of getting any time off work this year

I read it starts at 4am on line and 8am in store - also read that it is Wednesday 13th. I did quiz our local store about it yesterday but they turned a bit funny and said 'no idea' !!

May the battle commence

PortiaAS

I read it starts at 4am on line and 8am in store - also read that it is … I read it starts at 4am on line and 8am in store - also read that it is Wednesday 13th. I did quiz our local store about it yesterday but they turned a bit funny and said 'no idea' !!May the battle commence

Thankyou x

Last year it was the 2nd Wednesday in January, the 14th. And previous years I been was around this date. So I assume it will be next Wednesday 13th. Also I asked a staff when I went in today and he said next week also!

Yes i agree with them gettin funny i asked aswel & the lady said oh yes it will happen but when we dont know.
Lol

Im figuring the 13th aswel but hey ho if not this wenesdy then 20th next just keep free hehe if u realy wana not miss out.
Quite alot of giftsets went down yestrday online so assuming boots are playing clever
But they didnt put all of them down.

I was told a few years ago it's either the 3rd Wednesday in January or the Wednesday of the week of the 15th in it . Last year I booked off the 3rd Wednesday and it turned out to be Wednesday 14th
Hope this mammes sense

For the last three years it has been the 3rd Wednesday after Xmas. Alot of stuff has sold out online and find instore to be better.

Does anyone know what time boots will open????

sparklestar99

Does anyone know what time boots will open????

Usually about 8am I think

went through boots today and all shelves restocked could this be preparing for tomorrow

It was yesterday i got some xmas pressies

started yesterday on facebook someone posted photo of one woman who had cleared everything and left nothing for anyone else.!!!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget33
  2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
  3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
  4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44

See more discussions