Groups

anybody know when the sales are?

as title! i need a new cooker but i dont want to go get one and then have the sales start next week lol.

6 Comments

Banned

Probably a good idea to have a look on one of them deal sites. I hear trhey often have bargains posted on them, so might be worth having a look there.

SuperEd

guv;8716262

Probably a good idea to have a look on one of them deal sites. I hear … Probably a good idea to have a look on one of them deal sites. I hear trhey often have bargains posted on them, so might be worth having a look there.

have you got a link :w00t:

Original Poster

guv;8716262

Probably a good idea to have a look on one of them deal sites. I hear … Probably a good idea to have a look on one of them deal sites. I hear trhey often have bargains posted on them, so might be worth having a look there.

cheeky! of course ive looked before ive asked

Try [url]www.bargaincrazy.com[/url] they have some reduced and if you type in WBDAYTEN at the checkout you get an extra 10 per cent off.

Banned

michelle2207;8716388

cheeky! of course ive looked before ive asked

Oh... Ok then. :-D

Original Poster

astrakids;8716406

Try [url]www.bargaincrazy.com[/url] they have some reduced and if you … Try [url]www.bargaincrazy.com[/url] they have some reduced and if you type in WBDAYTEN at the checkout you get an extra 10 per cent off.

thanks for that :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions