Groups
    EXPIRED

Anybody know where i can get a transfer kit for my xbox 360? thankyou

as above guys and girls...want to transfer my data from a 20gb to an 80gb hdd...
    have heard you can get them from microsoft for free if you phone, but not sure which number to ring lol...anyone who can point me in the direction of one (or lend one to me) would be a major help....thanks in advance

11 Comments

go to this website and at the bottom of the page theres a link that lets you get one
    xbox.com/en-…htm

they don't sell 80gb drives?

Original Poster

Chiptivo;4865410

they don't sell 80gb drives?

sorry 60
    thanks for the help though

Original Poster

esq3585;4865132

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936860/

by the looks of it, i need to provide a serial number and date of purchase of an elite console...
    havnt got an elite so dont think they would send me a transfer kit...
    thanks anyway:thumbsup:

manchesterjim;4866588

by the looks of it, i need to provide a serial number and date of … by the looks of it, i need to provide a serial number and date of purchase of an elite console...havnt got an elite so dont think they would send me a transfer kit...thanks anyway:thumbsup:

Just dont fill that part in i didn't and still got sent transfer kit took about a week. Think i just put in xbox serial number

Original Poster

vannus;4866793

Just dont fill that part in i didn't and still got sent transfer kit … Just dont fill that part in i didn't and still got sent transfer kit took about a week. Think i just put in xbox serial number

so just leave the elite sections out completely?
    thanks for the help

if i can find mine you can borrow it if you want will have a look ina bit.

Original Poster

Peterdj41;4866837

if i can find mine you can borrow it if you want will have a look ina bit.

i would really appreciate that mate thanks
    will obviously pay postage both ways
    is there any chance it could mess up my hard drive though? have heard you can only use them once or something like that...can anybody clarify this? thanks

u use em once and only from a 20gb to a higher hard drive, cant revert it back to the 20gb from a 60gb if tht makes sense and no problems have occured that i know of.

Original Poster

Peterdj41;4867090

u use em once and only from a 20gb to a higher hard drive, cant revert it … u use em once and only from a 20gb to a higher hard drive, cant revert it back to the 20gb from a 60gb if tht makes sense and no problems have occured that i know of.

so if you can find yours, it should work for me?
    thanks mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1444
      2. Walker crisps78
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767537
      4. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33

See more discussions