Expired

Anybody know where the best offers are to buy tickets for wicked in appollo london

6 replies
Found 23rd Jun 2011
hoping to go and see wicked net month in london, has anybody seen any good offers

6 Comments

Last minute have some good deals, but the past few show tickets I've bought have been on Ebay, people selling that can no longer go. Depends how flexible you are of course :-) - Enjoy its a 'wicked' show :-)

I booked my last year through ticketmaster, booked £15.00 tickets and were seated near front. One of the best shows I have seen x

GemmaJayne

Last minute have some good deals, but the past few show tickets I've … Last minute have some good deals, but the past few show tickets I've bought have been on Ebay, people selling that can no longer go. Depends how flexible you are of course :-) - Enjoy its a 'wicked' show :-)

Just had a quick look on Lastminute.com and cheapest tickets appear to be mostly £22.50 plus £2.25 booking fee, you can get some for £15 plus £1.50 booking fee as well.

I brought mine on ticketmaster too last year, even if you sit slightly higher up you get a good view,
try to sit in any of the centre rows
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions