Expired

Anybody know where the Grand Central Bazaar in Liverpool has gone?

Found 30th May
It's been moved "near the water" according to woman in reception at the old place which is now food place. Any help appreciated, Thankyou
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Google map search? Should give you directions
Splice30th May

up there with post of the year guess there is no new address so that wont work
Splice30th May

I've tried looking on google, can't find anywhere that it could be. I think it must have changed its name. I've tried searching to find news articles on where it's moved to but they only seem to say what the grand central is now and not where the bazaar has gone
LeahsMintytoutou19 m ago

I've tried looking on google, can't find anywhere that it could be. I've tried looking on google, can't find anywhere that it could be. I think it must have changed its name. I've tried searching to find news articles on where it's moved to but they only seem to say what the grand central is now and not where the bazaar has gone

Best to ask locals there bound to know
Might be the Red Brick Hanger

The Courtyard Robert Cain Brewery Stanhope Street, L8 5XJ Liverpool
Just found this looking up the opening hours.

all-opening-hours.co.uk/057…aar

There's a facebook link to it on Google which may be more help.
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 30th May
Poppyj155 m ago

Might be the Red Brick Hanger The Courtyard Robert Cain Brewery Stanhope …Might be the Red Brick Hanger The Courtyard Robert Cain Brewery Stanhope Street, L8 5XJ Liverpool

That's where it is, most traders moved the from grand central. Find them on Facebook op

facebook.com/GCr…ar/
jaketheplumber44 m ago

Just found this looking up the opening …Just found this looking up the opening hours.https://all-opening-hours.co.uk/0570804/Grand_Central_BazaarThere's a facebook link to it on Google which may be more help.

Thanks that's where it used to be. Not there any more. Poppyj and Cavern got it
caverncity5 m ago

That's where it is, most traders moved the from grand central. Find them …That's where it is, most traders moved the from grand central. Find them on Facebook ophttps://www.facebook.com/GCredbrickhangar/

Poppyj11 h, 0 m ago

Might be the Red Brick Hanger The Courtyard Robert Cain Brewery Stanhope …Might be the Red Brick Hanger The Courtyard Robert Cain Brewery Stanhope Street, L8 5XJ Liverpool

Thanks so much guys. My daughter was so disappointed it wasn't there anymore. I've had a look online at it and it has some of the stores In there. Shame it had to leave the grand central building. Thanks again, much appreciated
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions