Anybody know where you can buy Protein Shake SAMPLES/SACHETS?

Found 4th Aug 2012
Hi guys. up until fasting started I've been using NutriSport 90+ Whey Protein (Chocolate, mixed with milk, quite tasty) but I'm running out and I've decided to try another brand. The thing is I don't want to shell out £30 ,£40 or even £50 on a product that doesn't taste nice or work well.

Not to mention everyone has their own opinions on taste as well which makes me think whether you can actually order samples or small sachets of whey protein powder that you can try before buying the big stuff? Somewhere reputable if possible, I read a recent post about zentostore in the Misc thread but will be steering clear from that site.Anyhow please let me know if you know of anywhere.

Thanks
Community Updates
MiscProtein
12 Comments
Not sure but you should stop being a pansy and go for 5kg Matrix Anabolic Protein for £39.99 is great value and is a great product

http://www.supplementcentre.com/ProductPage/12097/5KG-Matrix-Anabolic-Protein.asp

If you live near Blackpool you can call in they are based in Lytham and you can try the different ones there but the one above is the best and Strawberry is nicest flavour
http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/shop-by-category/protein-supplements/whey-protein/wpc-82-30g-sample.html

www.myprotein.com also do samples

An alternative way of doing it is buying unflavoured whey and get bottles of flavouring - myprotein.com/uk/…ing
Edited by: "BeerDrinker" 4th Aug 2012
churchill

Not sure but you should stop being a pansy and go for 5kg Matrix Anabolic … Not sure but you should stop being a pansy and go for 5kg Matrix Anabolic Protein for £39.99 is great value and is a great producthttp://www.supplementcentre.com/ProductPage/12097/5KG-Matrix-Anabolic-Protein.aspIf you live near Blackpool you can call in they are based in Lytham and you can try the different ones there but the one above is the best and Strawberry is nicest flavour

lol I ain't no pansy hehehe. 5kg is a bit too much I think. I prefer to get them in 1kg or 2 at the most. Thanks for the link btw will check it out. Have you ever tried Chocolate flavour with the Matrix Protein? I'm not really far from blackpool but I'd rather get it delivered tbh. There's a couple of local places near where I live but they don't have any samples hence why I thought I'd see if anyone knows any places online or whatever. Thanks for your help pal
BeerDrinker

http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/shop-by-category/protein-supplements/whey-protein/wpc-82-30g-sample.html

Cheers beerdrinker. Will take a look
http://www.realnutritionco.com/promotions/trial-packs/real-nutrition-co-full-range-trial-pack.html

Might seem a bit pricey, but loads of discount vouchers available on a quick google search. The stuff actually tastes nice too...
Edited by: "chris90" 4th Aug 2012
Qaari

lol I ain't no pansy hehehe. 5kg is a bit too much I think. I prefer to … lol I ain't no pansy hehehe. 5kg is a bit too much I think. I prefer to get them in 1kg or 2 at the most. Thanks for the link btw will check it out. Have you ever tried Chocolate flavour with the Matrix Protein? I'm not really far from blackpool but I'd rather get it delivered tbh. There's a couple of local places near where I live but they don't have any samples hence why I thought I'd see if anyone knows any places online or whatever. Thanks for your help pal

Yeah the chocolate is good I just prefer strawberry

they deliver its just if you fancied popping in to try thats all, why buy 1 or 2 kg when you can get 5kg 40 notes
churchill

Yeah the chocolate is good I just prefer strawberrythey deliver its just … Yeah the chocolate is good I just prefer strawberrythey deliver its just if you fancied popping in to try thats all, why buy 1 or 2 kg when you can get 5kg 40 notes

Okay thanks for letting me know. It's just in case I don't like it I don't want to be lumbered with 5kg's worth of the stuff lol. That's why I'm on the hunt for samples / sachets so that I can try and once I know I'll be using it then I can buy it in bulk. Up until now the nicest tasting stuff that I've found is Nutrisport and for the price its not bad either, bought it locally on a whim and turned out okay, but I'm sure I can get better, just don't want to spend loads on it first just to find out if that makes sense.
Qaari

Okay thanks for letting me know. It's just in case I don't like it I … Okay thanks for letting me know. It's just in case I don't like it I don't want to be lumbered with 5kg's worth of the stuff lol. That's why I'm on the hunt for samples / sachets so that I can try and once I know I'll be using it then I can buy it in bulk. Up until now the nicest tasting stuff that I've found is Nutrisport and for the price its not bad either, bought it locally on a whim and turned out okay, but I'm sure I can get better, just don't want to spend loads on it first just to find out if that makes sense.

you should email the spplement centre and ask if they can send you samples
there is a free sample pack in both mens fitness and mens health magazines this month . i use phd pharma whey ht+ which tastes great. but moving over to phd diet whey for a month now as want to lose more lbs. but i can highly recommend phd for taste.
deleted265520
Anabolic matrix.

Dat derived glucomine and BCAAs are dece/10
dtovey89

Anabolic matrix. Dat derived glucomine and BCAAs are dece/10

I have no idea what you just said lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions