Groups
    EXPIRED

Anybody knows a cheap international courier that offers compensation for up to £1000.-?

Hi, looking to sent a 5kg parcel to germany, contents worth £1000.-. With parcelforce comes to around £70.- postage when insured for £1000.-
    Anybody knows a cheaper courier? Most of them (like the ones parcel2go uses) seem to have a ceiling for insurance of £500.-
    thanks

4 Comments

Dont know if this helps but post office do something called consequential loss for up to 8000 I believe. Ask at Post office if this is for you but we use it at work.

Original Poster

unseenangelwings;3958026

Dont know if this helps but post office do something called consequential … Dont know if this helps but post office do something called consequential loss for up to 8000 I believe. Ask at Post office if this is for you but we use it at work.

Service at the post office will be parcelforce - i was looking for a cheaper alternative.

[url]www.interparcel.com[/url] will cost you around £25 plus vat with insurance

Original Poster

exclusivesat;3958905

[url]www.interparcel.com[/url] will cost you around £25 plus vat with … [url]www.interparcel.com[/url] will cost you around £25 plus vat with insurance

thanks for the site, they do indeed offer compensation up to £1000.-
    however i'm not getting anywhere near the £25.- you quote - insurance alone is £20.- making it a total of 47.15
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are smart parking limited legitimate44
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)511
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?614
      4. I want some backless loafers for men77

See more discussions