anybody live in bournemouth?

9 replies
Found 2nd Mar 2011
where are the decent pubs? and food places?
as im going at weekend

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

i work in bournemouth but being a 40 something mum, iot sure my places will be the same as yours!

If you're right in the centre there's a great pub called Daisy's that lots of people go to

Supermod

The Walkabout in Bournemouth can be quite good if you like sport and there is some on during the day. Wetherspoons (cannot remember the name...Pig and the Moon or something) is ok. I prefer some of the other non chain pubs like "Sixty Millions Postcards". Quite a nice pub.

Original Poster

oright okay, im coming down for football, fri-sun, just wanna know some good places lol

The walkabout is the wrong side of town I find and also like all walkabout a bit pants!! Bournemouth is pretty cool though so you will probably enjoy yourself.

magicjay1986

The Walkabout in Bournemouth can be quite good if you like sport and … The Walkabout in Bournemouth can be quite good if you like sport and there is some on during the day. Wetherspoons (cannot remember the name...Pig and the Moon or something) is ok. I prefer some of the other non chain pubs like "Sixty Millions Postcards". Quite a nice pub.

Moon in the Square it's called.

Original Poster

so which pubs are not good to go in?

Supermod

melmorc

Moon in the Square it's called.

I knew there was a Moon in there somewhere!

Original Poster

i ended up going into christophe creeke, and litten tree, that side, as i was in travelodge up that end lol, had a good time though

glad you enjoyed your visit!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52480
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)11
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions