Anybody looking for a few extra pennies over Christmas? Want to work @ Game in Doncaster?

We are still looking for christmas temporary staff, if your interested in working with us in store please get in contact!

Game just tweeted this. Maybe it might help someone?

8 Comments

GAME Doncaster ‏@GAMEDoncaster

We are still looking for christmas temporary staff, if your interested in working with us in store please get in contact!

Bad start for HR.

I'll do it, but only if they pay my petrol money.
I live in Wales

transit

GAME Doncaster ‏@GAMEDoncasterWe are still looking for christmas t … GAME Doncaster ‏@GAMEDoncasterWe are still looking for christmas temporary staff, if your interested in working with us in store please get in contact!Bad start for HR.

It's GAME. Enough said.

Banned

Monkeybumcheeks

I'll do it, but only if they pay my petrol money.I live in Wales

I'll do it only if you pay me in full in advance

Banned

Im also looking for some temporary staff over the Christmas period at the Santas Grotto ive set up. Looking for people to play Elves so height wise 3ft max.

Obviously I'll pay you under the table

Banned

bazzamone

Im also looking for some temporary staff over the Christmas period at the … Im also looking for some temporary staff over the Christmas period at the Santas Grotto ive set up. Looking for people to play Elves so height wise 3ft max.Obviously I'll pay you under the table

http://www.freeallimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/grumpy-cat-no-1.jpg
Edited by: "ewwaxo" 8th Dec 2014

Banned

I heard down the grape vine you have to clean the toilets if you work there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4782280
    2. Samsung Note 81017
    3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27122
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17446166

See more discussions