Expired

Anybody on O2 please?????

8 replies
Found 14th Dec 2014
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has a spare priority moments code for £50 off £500 spend at Currys. If you have please can you message me. Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas xx

1. Ask
  2. O2
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. O2
8 Comments

Will have a look now for you x

Sent you a PM with code.

I am let me know if u still need it.

dont you need to show the phone with the code flashing for it to work >?
just having the code isnt enough

mrwhitelabel

dont you need to show the phone with the code flashing for it to work … dont you need to show the phone with the code flashing for it to work >?just having the code isnt enough

Not necessarily, my partners dad rang me while in Currys about 8 months back and I told him I could get a code and the sales assistant he was dealing with, was happy to take the code that way.
Could just say your partner/parent/sibling is on O2 and knew you were making a huge purchase so gave you the code. I doubt Currys staff really care as long as the codes accepted into the system.

I screenshot it and send it people.

600091400556133 x

Original Poster

Thank you all so much for your replies, however I think I am going to need a screenshot emailing to me so I can show it in store. If anyone is willing to email me a screenshot of the £50 off offer please PM me and I will give you my email address. Once again thanks to everyone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading56
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage55
    3. Best/cheapest music service69
    4. meaning of op33

See more discussions