Groups

Anybody played Pacman on Google homepage

as above

brings back memories

wish they would bring back dizzy for the spectrum

12 Comments

The controls are shockingly unresponsive.

*Edit* I'm having a retard day... Didn't think of using the arrow keys ROFL.

I loved Treasure Island Dizzy.

DragonChris;8662763

i know, it's shockingly like the original pacman

Original Poster

DragonChris;8662763

yeah i noticed that as well

skusey;8662764

I loved Treasure Island Dizzy.

yipp they don't make them like Dizzy anymore.......give me Dizzy over call of Duty any day :thumbsup:

yeah it's great. if you click insert coin it becomes 2 player - pac man vs ms pacman

I thought i had a virus, clicked 'home' (which opens 5 tabs) and immediately came on here, then the music started, which is even more weird as i have that as my message notification on my phone!! and was searching around to find where it was coming from, closed all of the tabs and eventually saw it, quite cool actually

ooppss, I just posted this :oops:

Yes. Great idea. I want this on my website :-D Garethhhhhh! :thumbsup:

rehydrated;8662912

ooppss, I just posted this :oops:Yes. Great idea. I want this on my … ooppss, I just posted this :oops:Yes. Great idea. I want this on my website :-D Garethhhhhh! :thumbsup:

I DID THE SAME LOL. THE SEARCH ON THIS SITE IS RUBBISH .

jonbinns;8662797

yeah it's great. if you click insert coin it becomes 2 player - pac man … yeah it's great. if you click insert coin it becomes 2 player - pac man vs ms pacman

Yeah, I just accidently did that. Quite interesting controlling both at once :-D

Pleasantly surprised it still has the animated scenes when changing level

quite a good little additon compared to the usual graphic.

sancho1983;8662905

I thought i had a virus, clicked 'home' (which opens 5 tabs) and … I thought i had a virus, clicked 'home' (which opens 5 tabs) and immediately came on here, then the music started, which is even more weird as i have that as my message notification on my phone!! and was searching around to find where it was coming from, closed all of the tabs and eventually saw it, quite cool actually

:lol: me too, i opened mine, then walked away & could hear the pac-man sounds & thought where the bloody hell is that coming from :thinking:

happy days playing that to all hours of the morning :thumbsup:

google did well with this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions