Groups

anybody recomend a case for nokia 5800

Banned
    are these ones where you clip your phone into any good please

7 Comments

No, the plastic is pretty brittle and they break up easily (i know, as I had one!). Go for the silicone ones like 180454566325 on fleabay. I got one...well pleased!

Original Poster Banned

Foxy102;7497907

No, the plastic is pretty brittle and they break up easily (i know, as I … No, the plastic is pretty brittle and they break up easily (i know, as I had one!). Go for the silicone ones like 180454566325 on fleabay. I got one...well pleased!

yes looked at them ones but they dont cover screen, tried a few screen protectors and they are all naff

sassie;7497936

yes looked at them ones but they dont cover screen, tried a few screen … yes looked at them ones but they dont cover screen, tried a few screen protectors and they are all naff

Spend the money and get the ]best

7dayshop.com/cat…363

and get one of those silicone cases. Job done:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Foxy102;7498111

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=107124&r=A&source=webgains&siteid=20363and get one of those silicone cases. Job done:thumbsup:

after the mess we made of normal ones im not to happy about paying that much to make a complete bodge of it, are they the same as the zagg ones

sassie;7498249

after the mess we made of normal ones im not to happy about paying that … after the mess we made of normal ones im not to happy about paying that much to make a complete bodge of it, are they the same as the zagg ones

They are zagg ones. It's the decision only you can make. I am pretty sure they are not that hard to fit.

Original Poster Banned

Foxy102;7498306

They are zagg ones. It's the decision only you can make. I am pretty sure … They are zagg ones. It's the decision only you can make. I am pretty sure they are not that hard to fit.

ok, thanks very much :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co44
      2. Speccing a gaming pc411
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1020
      4. Legal advice?11

See more discussions