Groups

Anybody remember the Matterbox freebie?

I completely forgot about this but just now i received this email (see next post)

Did any one out there receive theirs last time? what was in it?

10 Comments

Original Poster

Dear Guerilla

Thanks for joining Matter.

The pilot edition was a huge success (30,000 of you have joined so far). To make it smoother, Matter is now part of Royal Mail and we’re really excited about working with them to deliver an even better service to Matter subscribers.

The next edition of Matter will be delivered to all our UK subscribers (so you’ll get one) and will arrive at the end of October.

Before we send out the next edition, we need to pass your contact details to Royal Mail so they can use them for future Matter mailings. This won’t change what the data is used for [it won’t be sold, rented or passed to anyone else without your agreement]. If you have any questions about your data please contact us at [email protected].

You don’t have to do anything, but if you don't want your contact details to be passed to Royal Mail, or at any time do not wish to receive any future mailings, then please unsubscribe by clicking here or emailing [email protected].

If one of your friends would like to receive the next edition of Matter, all they have to do is join at [url]www.matterbox.co.uk/subscribe.php[/url] but they’ll need to be quick, as stocks are limited.

We'll be in touch again soon when we have a firm date for the next edition and again the day before delivery, so you'll know when to look out for it (and put the kettle on).

If you have any questions, do please get in touch.

Thank you for your patience.

Warm regards

Tim Milne

I just got that too

also just got one

me too :thumbsup:

Damn, i didn't get one but i remember signing up ?!

Original Poster

Snailman;2842742

Damn, i didn't get one but i remember signing up ?!

guerilla;2842761

Have done :thumbsup:

Banned

Me too :thumbsup:

I signed up but not had the email

i signed up, and have only just received my email.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions