Groups
    EXPIRED

Anybody saw the new Facebook pics people are using...

it used to be taking pictures wit there mobile @ funny angles

then it became 342394839248photos of the same night in 1 night club.

Recently on my facebook I have saw 3 women sitting on a toilet seat doing the no.2 and someone taken a pic wtf (serious)

will post pics if its allowed.

20 Comments

post. if not allowed a mod can remove

then it became 342394839248photos of the same night in 1 night club?

Wot that mean?

hmmm, Links?

Im not gonna ask how you know it was a #2 and not a wea........I await the pics

tht many photos

Original Poster

edited faces and theres another two people on my list who have got near enough the same pics.

(no ban/suspended/infraction/)

Ewwwwwwwwww not nice!

Interesting to see the photo's. Recently facebook have removed photo's of women breastfeeding stating they were classed as obscene because they showed nipples!!

she could be having a wea

Edit : not that excuses the photo of course!

Classy!

Why expired??

erm there isnt 3 women sitting on that toilet, so is the new craze for profile pics?

Original Poster

Tracey6101;3927221

erm there isnt 3 women sitting on that toilet, so is the new craze for … erm there isnt 3 women sitting on that toilet, so is the new craze for profile pics?

i mean to say 3 individual cases.

black gerbil1;3927267

i mean to say 3 individual cases.

let u off then u wont be catching me uploading pics of my bathroom business lol

Strange, I started reading this thread whilst having a #2 on the loo. Really must finish off those Xmas chocs before they finish me off :-D

expired and spammed

if it's good enough for bg1 to do to everyone else, it's good enough to be done to him.

Original Poster

grex9101;3929059

expired and spammedif it's good enough for bg1 to do to everyone else, … expired and spammedif it's good enough for bg1 to do to everyone else, it's good enough to be done to him.

you expired this thread? it was expired like an hour ago.

black gerbil1;3929075

you expired this thread? it was expired like an hour ago.

nah.

just sayin' . What does it feel like?

lol wut strong h4te etc etc gerbil poo

Original Poster

grex9101;3929087

nah. just sayin' . What does it feel like?lol wut strong h4te etc etc … nah. just sayin' . What does it feel like?lol wut strong h4te etc etc gerbil poo

lol.

JackUzi;3929005

Strange, I started reading this thread whilst having a #2 on the loo. … Strange, I started reading this thread whilst having a #2 on the loo. Really must finish off those Xmas chocs before they finish me off :-D

too much info!.

Anybody saw the new Facebook pics people are using

wow-strong English
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1426
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213633
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245

See more discussions