Groups
    EXPIRED

Anybody seen a nice Weather Station on sale anywhere?

I was thinking my dad may like a weather station for xmas but already got his main pressie so this would have to be on the cheap side. Has anybody seen any advertised, bought one cheap anywhere? I know you can get some really nice ones, engrained onto wood, but I will have a look at any suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

10 Comments

lidl.co.uk/cps…htm
    Dunno what it's like, might be worth a look?

Ah - just read about that engrained onto wood bit - so not sre that's exactly what ur looking for! lol

I did a search on weather station,it seems to have listed everything with station in it lol

Your text here

hi, normally comet sell their IT works weather stations off closer to xmas for peanuts

I have a few in the house and they are realy good.

Original Poster

deb8z

I did a search on weather station,it seems to have listed everything with … I did a search on weather station,it seems to have listed everything with station in it lolYour text here

Ah yes I tried that already, thanks though.

Original Poster

cyberdragon

hi, normally comet sell their IT works weather stations off closer to … hi, normally comet sell their IT works weather stations off closer to xmas for peanutsI have a few in the house and they are realy good.

I will keep an eye out for a price drop, currently £19.99, I don't want to sound like a cheap skate but I was hoping for something around a tenner, just as I already have dads main pressie, cheers though.

Original Poster

hyperemisis

Ah - just read about that engrained onto wood bit - so not sre that's … Ah - just read about that engrained onto wood bit - so not sre that's exactly what ur looking for! lol

This is what I had previously seen, took me ages to find it again on tinternet.
    cutebitz.com/woo…htm

It looks like my dads ideal gift, may save this for his b'day next year.

I got the IT works ones last year after christmas i think it was and they were down to either £7.50 or £10.00

deb8z

I did a search on weather station,it seems to have listed everything with … I did a search on weather station,it seems to have listed everything with station in it lolYour text here

Doing it wrong lol

weather station

maplin for £49, includes outdoor sensor for rain/wind/temp. no download to computer though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844460
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114481
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553774
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086

See more discussions