Groups

Anybody seen any offers in Tesco for Now TV recently please? Thanks :-)

Now TV

5 Comments

I have NOW TV in 3 rooms in the house but didn't get my kit from Tesco. Found the best and most cost effective way was to buy the boxes on Ebay which included a Pass with them. As you can have up to 4 devices linked to your account they are all working at the same time. I then purchase Entertainment and Movies passes from Ebay for anything between 1-6 months at a time.

Original Poster

I've got 2 boxes at the moment and looks like I've just missed the Now TV box with 6 months entertainment pass for 20 pounds!
    Thanks for your advice, will have a look on Ebay as looking to get another box for the kids :-)

I've seen some boxes for 15 in Sainsbury's but don't know the details about them.

sturfc63

I have NOW TV in 3 rooms in the house but didn't get my kit from Tesco. … I have NOW TV in 3 rooms in the house but didn't get my kit from Tesco. Found the best and most cost effective way was to buy the boxes on Ebay which included a Pass with them. As you can have up to 4 devices linked to your account they are all working at the same time. I then purchase Entertainment and Movies passes from Ebay for anything between 1-6 months at a time.

I think you can only view 2 at the same time with 4 connected

Don't know where you got that info from but I can watch on all three devices at the same time. Either the same channel on all 3 devices or different channels on all 3 devices.
    Edited by: "sturfc63" 8th Mar
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…33
      2. Baby seat hiring car abroad44
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?46
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue67

See more discussions