Groups

anybody sent me anything by mistake?

Banned
    i got a mothers day thing today, i think it might be a wrong present for me sent by somebody off here, cant remember the name on it but if somebody is waiting on a mothersday present off here, please link me to thread and i will get it posted to you, hope it was off here because i aint bought from anywhere else and was addressed to me so hoping that somebody just got items mixed up!!

10 Comments

Oooh wot was it?

Original Poster Banned

like a little plack with a message for mothers day, i dont want somebody to be dissapointed and im honest so i will send to whoever it was at own cost

gsettle24;4610192

like a little plack with a message for mothers day, i dont want somebody … like a little plack with a message for mothers day, i dont want somebody to be dissapointed and im honest so i will send to whoever it was at own cost

Aww aren't u sweet:-D Rep to u x

Original Poster Banned

aw thank you both for the rep!!!!!have some back

least there is some decent people around....u deserve some rep...her ya go :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure I sent you £1000 in used notes, please could you send them back lmao :whistling::whistling::whistling:

you must be a plastic scouser, no-one has a liver bird avatar and is that honest :lol:

I commend your honesty plastic boy.

MinstrelMan;4610708

you must be a plastic scouser, no-one has a liver bird avatar and is that … you must be a plastic scouser, no-one has a liver bird avatar and is that honest :lol:I commend your honesty plastic boy.

:x keep your scouse comments to yourself

My mam will be dissappointed...

could you send it back please.

Original Poster Banned

[email protected] ur comments, i was brought up in anfield (sleepers hill, jusy by stanley park plus stanley park pub was my local, even at 13YO lol)

now live in 'sunny' wales, and i defo aint plastic, everyone over here is mind, ellesmere port etc lol

cheers for the rep all you guys, if i had £1000 in used notes i would send them back also and ill get summit for ya mam vengod - pm me addy lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband45
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)33
      3. Ditched Sky1012
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1122

See more discussions