Groups

Anybody sold their own house using online advertising?

Any help or advice would be great

Been looking at houseladder but unsure if its any good

4 Comments

no but worth a go i should say. is it free? if so got to be worth a shot, round us estate agents take 1.5 - 2 %.
    Try advertising in your window or make your own sign if you live in a high trafficed area (i.e- main rd). try preloved, local paper (was £50 in ours to advertise house).

No but if I was selling I would certainly try these online agencies. Tesco are about to launch a sell your home for £200 - not sure if it has started yet. Also a friend advertised hers in the local paper and sold within a week. I think it is luck with all of them but well worth a try.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info so far guys

Tried looking at tesco, launched in 2007 and web address was [url]www.tescopropertymarket.com[/url] but looks to have shut down - no link of website either. Gutted!

My brother and his wife sold their house by advertising it on Gumtree. They got loads of interest as well.

good luck as its a very expensive business- and stressful!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764233
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45

See more discussions