anybody started a new job or starting a new job in the next week ?

as title says really...

24 Comments

Supermod

No...

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6793709

No...

then why post in here :s lol

Nope, but this time next year, I'll probably be looking for one

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6793749

Nope, but this time next year, I'll probably be looking for one

lol, fair enough, im starting my new job saturday but its at 8 A.M :-( lol

where you working m8? i cba getting a job, too much uni work atm anyway

Original Poster

micoo;6793779

where you working m8? i cba getting a job, too much uni work atm anyway

Game Warehouse man only part time whilst im at college lol but it brings in enough money for me to get a good amount behind me lol

Supermod

danny09;6793716

then why post in here :s lol

...because I am not starting a new job.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6793804

...because I am not starting a new job.

yes, so i posted the thread asking if you HAVE started a new job, not if you are staying at your current job and not looking. COMMON SENSE

Supermod

danny09;6793832

yes, so i posted the thread asking if you HAVE started a new job, not if … yes, so i posted the thread asking if you HAVE started a new job, not if you are staying at your current job and not looking. COMMON SENSE

Many people (such as I) have more than one job. I am incredibly successful at life.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6793888

Many people (such as I) have more than one job. I am incredibly … Many people (such as I) have more than one job. I am incredibly successful at life.

good for you, im a student, if you actually read other posts, you would realise that.

Supermod

danny09;6793915

good for you, im a student, if you actually read other posts, you would … good for you, im a student, if you actually read other posts, you would realise that.

I was a student and also had 3 jobs.

What are you studying?

danny09;6793755

lol, fair enough, im starting my new job saturday but its at 8 A.M :-( … lol, fair enough, im starting my new job saturday but its at 8 A.M :-( lol

Unlucky. Good luck with it tho. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6793963

Unlucky. Good luck with it tho. :thumbsup:

cheers mate :thumbsup:

danny09;6793755

lol, fair enough, im starting my new job saturday but its at 8 A.M :-( … lol, fair enough, im starting my new job saturday but its at 8 A.M :-( lol

aaww best of luck Danny. Yeah its bit of a bummer getting up early but after ten mins under the shower u will be wide awake:thumbsup:

You will love it - especially payday:-D

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6793935

I was a student and also had 3 jobs. What are you studying?

good for you :s and that means every student must have 3 jobs then yeah ? and National Diploma in IT

Supermod

danny09;6794010

good for you :s and that means every student must have 3 jobs then yeah ? … good for you :s and that means every student must have 3 jobs then yeah ? and National Diploma in IT

No. Only students who do not want a £15,000 debt hanging over them after qualifying and would like to understand the importance of money from an early age.

Ah. Sounds good. What are your career aims when you finish all of your studies?

Original Poster

bossyboots;6794005

aaww best of luck Danny. Yeah its bit of a bummer getting up early but … aaww best of luck Danny. Yeah its bit of a bummer getting up early but after ten mins under the shower u will be wide awake:thumbsup:You will love it - especially payday:-D

thank you BB yeah thats true, its only like a 10 minute drive from my house too so its not that bad

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6794030

No. Only students who do not want a £15,000 debt hanging over them after … No. Only students who do not want a £15,000 debt hanging over them after qualifying and would like to understand the importance of money from an early age. Ah. Sounds good. What are your career aims when you finish all of your studies?

dude, i dont even know you, why would i even tell you all that, im a COLLEGE student atm not UNI

Supermod

danny09;6794069

dude, i dont even know you, why would i even tell you all that, im a … dude, i dont even know you, why would i even tell you all that, im a COLLEGE student atm not UNI

Dude, I am inquisitive as to what you want to actually do after your studies and what your actual course could potentially lead to. I am not asking for your bank details. Relax.

danny09;6794001

cheers mate :thumbsup:

Is that GAME.co.uk warehouse that your going to be working in?

I will be hopefully! Waiting for CRB check then ill be working again cant wait! only 2 days a week mind you as i have 1 year old, but cant wait to have a bit of 'pocket money' again after scrounging off the hubby for a year:-D

Supermod

Ella'sMummy;6794231

I will be hopefully! Waiting for CRB check then ill be working again cant … I will be hopefully! Waiting for CRB check then ill be working again cant wait! only 2 days a week mind you as i have 1 year old, but cant wait to have a bit of 'pocket money' again after scrounging off the hubby for a year:-D

Thats great news. Good luck!

thanks

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6794128

Is that GAME.co.uk warehouse that your going to be working in?

yeah GAME.co.uk, their warehouse is in my town lol

Ella'sMummy;6794231

I will be hopefully! Waiting for CRB check then ill be working again cant … I will be hopefully! Waiting for CRB check then ill be working again cant wait! only 2 days a week mind you as i have 1 year old, but cant wait to have a bit of 'pocket money' again after scrounging off the hubby for a year:-D

aww that sounds cool good luck hope it all goes well for you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152368
    2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1218
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213641
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743

See more discussions