Anybody still use Mini Disc's?

20 replies
Found 15th Jun 2009
Just wondering if anybody still uses them and if I should try selling them or chuck them in the bin. I've got 22 of them, some used and some still sealed.
Oh yeah also got the sony mini disk player.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

I sold about 80 of them for about £35 on ebay about a year ago, doesnt seem to be many on there at the mo though. you might get a tenner for them, more with the player

Might be interested, if price is right!!!

I used to like these players, thot they were super cool when they first came out,

the players were about £299 at first....now look at them haha

We've got a but it needs to be sold,aswell as few unused and used discs.
It was waste of cash,he had it on top of the hi-fi,the hi-fi he bought in 1998,my Mum still got it now.He didn't really use it so thats I say a waste of cash for us.

yeah i used to have one but not much came out on them then they stopped and mine broke

does any of the ones for sale have the automatic pause button please and if so how much do you want will be interested thanks

I never saw the point in them, I knew one person withone, I just got an mp3 player instead.

Original Poster

Ok might try and sell them then with the sony mini disk player/recorder. Its in the case with charger and headphones but cant find the lead which plugs into a cd player to record. So do you think I should try asking £10 for the 22 disks and £10 for the player? Is that too high or low?
Cheers guys.

beverley1403;5499811

Ok might try and sell them then with the sony mini disk player/recorder. … Ok might try and sell them then with the sony mini disk player/recorder. Its in the case with charger and headphones but cant find the lead which plugs into a cd player to record. So do you think I should try asking £10 for the 22 disks and £10 for the player? Is that too high or low?Cheers guys.

we got this exact 1,I need get it all together sometime and sell it on eBay.

Original Poster

http://i42.tinypic.com/10sagy9.jpg

Here's a pic of what I got

beverley1403;5500015

Here's a pic of what I got

120433049993 is not same model but similar type of thing,be worth selling if your not wanting it.

Original Poster

I've just found the model number its MZ-N510.
A few of them on ebay but not with as many discs so think I'll try advertising on here. It also looks like the only thing missing is the usb cable and they have them on ebay.

if you wanna sell on here then you better get this thread locked quick as you need to wait 7 days from it being locked till you allowed to post as a fs/ft thread

if you already knew this i apologise, didnt want you getting yourself into trouble x

beverley1403;5500197

I've just found the model number its MZ-N510.A few of them on ebay but … I've just found the model number its MZ-N510.A few of them on ebay but not with as many discs so think I'll try advertising on here. It also looks like the only thing missing is the usb cable and they have them on ebay.

Yeh,if you want to list on here you need wait 7days now you mentioned what you got available etc.

Original Poster

Really? Didn't realise that, thought that you had to wait 7 days if you listed it in the FS thread.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll stick it on ebay now then.
Cheers

I'd be interested in them if you can wait the 7 days

Original Poster

Yeah I'll wait the 7 days, are you interested in the player and discs or just the discs?

beverley1403;5500410

Yeah I'll wait the 7 days, are you interested in the player and discs or … Yeah I'll wait the 7 days, are you interested in the player and discs or just the discs?

depends on what you are looking for for them altogether

Original Poster

Just been watching a few of the same model on ebay, they have been going for about £20 with 0-3 mini discs.
I think £23 delivered for the player and 22 discs is a good price.
If your still interested I'll list on here for you in a week?

Admin

Will lock this so you can relist in 7 days

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
  3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
  4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
  5. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46

See more discussions