anybody understand tweeting and twitter

10 replies
Found 16th Oct 2009
just joined twitter and i havent the foggiest idea how it works anyone able to help me

10 Comments

Banned

you are beyond help...............

Depends on whether you're a tweet or a twit, I think:thinking:

Original Poster

its very daunting

you just put what your upto, and follow people to find out what they are doing. And magically the world becomes a better place for knowing that stephen fry is walking his dog.

Original Poster

lol so when a tv program says tweet in how do i do that

step 1: join twitter
step 2: type words in box
step 3: err...
step 4: that's it.

jamespir;6594344

lol so when a tv program says tweet in how do i do that

if you put in your update @ then the twitter id of the person you want to contact it should work then the message

so like...

@chrismoyles you are annoying

then you can reTweet by typing RT then copy someone elses message. That way you can copy what they have said.

I think twitter is the most pointless thing ever created. I perseveared with it for the best of 5minutes and then unsubscribed. what a loada ****.

scott1295;6595222

I think twitter is the most pointless thing ever created. I perseveared … I think twitter is the most pointless thing ever created. I perseveared with it for the best of 5minutes and then unsubscribed. what a loada ****.

Can't believe how big it is now, the BBC radio and Tv shows love using it now, thinking that somehow it makes them look cool

scott1295;6595222

I think twitter is the most pointless thing ever created. I perseveared … I think twitter is the most pointless thing ever created. I perseveared with it for the best of 5minutes and then unsubscribed. what a loada ****.

+1

I signed up and looked at a few people's twitter feeds and thought this is completely useless...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11

See more discussions