Anybody Use Boomerang Rentals for Renting Games?

Posted 5th Oct
Hi all.

I remember when I was younger, using LoveFilm to rent games. Is Boomerang Rentals just as good or good value?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
They’re great, used them for a couple of years now. Exactly the same as lovefilm, never had an issue with any of the games sent and it’s pretty quick turnaround for sending back and getting a new game.
Vencurse05/10/2019 12:12

They’re great, used them for a couple of years now. Exactly the same as l …They’re great, used them for a couple of years now. Exactly the same as lovefilm, never had an issue with any of the games sent and it’s pretty quick turnaround for sending back and getting a new game.

Is it worth paying for the priority one?
ArcAndPie05/10/2019 12:15

Is it worth paying for the priority one?

I didn’t bother with priority as I had such a huge backlog of games I wasn’t after new releases (I'd just buy them if I didn't want to wait or i'd play long term). If you don’t get priority, expect the possibility of waiting around a week with no game before they send it. (Priority accounts will get it first before they come around to the normal accounts)

It does show you how long to expect for a game though, here's my list - You can prioritise the order you want things sent as well.

38610361-hvPHe.jpg
Vencurse05/10/2019 12:22

I didn’t bother with priority as I had such a huge backlog of games I w …I didn’t bother with priority as I had such a huge backlog of games I wasn’t after new releases (I'd just buy them if I didn't want to wait or i'd play long term). If you don’t get priority, expect the possibility of waiting around a week with no game before they send it. (Priority accounts will get it first before they come around to the normal accounts) It does show you how long to expect for a game though, here's my list - You can prioritise the order you want things sent as well.[Image]

Ah man, seeing that sure brings back memories from LoveFilm. I think I also used something called GameNinja?

Very helpful response! Thanks! I've been thinking of renting games as recently I've been buying games, playing them for a bit, then trading them in. I think this will be easier and possibly save money long term!
Boomerang rentals are superb, I’ve rented from them in the past and I still buy games off them. Anytime I’ve had an issue the6 have sorted it promptly.
deleted1410297
yeah theyre a good bunch,fast 1st class postage too.

Used them on trial to try ace combat 7.
I use them all the time. Rubbish website, amazing service.
I used them but wasn't for me, a game last me a long time , but alright Husain model and can always cancel if don't like
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants