Anybody Used EasyJet online check-in?

I've used Ryanair's online check-in, which has the advantage of getting you in the priority boarding group. I wondered if there are any similar advantages with Easyjet online check-in, bearing in mind that I haven't paid the extra for priority boarding. There are 2 of us and 1 case to be checked in, so I thought of using online check-in for the 1 without the case, but if this doesn't get me into a better boarding group, we may as well both check-in together at the desk.

2 Comments

It will save you money to check in online as you dont have any luggage for the hold, this will be about a £14 saving or there abouts I think, so well worth it, take a look when you go through the bookig forms.
Where are you headed, anywhere nice?

Mike..

Original Poster

There are 2 of us travelling and we've pre-paid for 1 case, so the other could check-in online if there are any advantages. I don't believe EasyJet charge to check-in at the desk (yet!).
We're going to Murcia.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764315
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217
    3. RIP DOCTOR WHO22
    4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism57

See more discussions