Groups
    EXPIRED

anybody used Hotspot Shield Elite

Seems as Virgin media have blocked a hell of a lot of download sites,does anybody use this,and hows it been
    Thanxs in Advance

9 Comments

i use it its good. what do u want to know

ZenMate for Chrome is alright too.

Original Poster

thanxs for quick response
    does this block my ip addy for downloading from torrentday ? so my provider can't see

Banned

I use cyberghost vpn. Pretty good.

Original Poster

Evy

ZenMate for Chrome is alright too.

So is that the same aswell,would be better as is £FREE

Original Poster

Musician

I use cyberghost vpn. Pretty good.

So is that the same aswell,would also be better as is £FREE

phillred

thanxs for quick responsedoes this block my ip addy for downloading from … thanxs for quick responsedoes this block my ip addy for downloading from torrentday ? so my provider can't see

No, it just gets around the block via your browser.

You want the Tor browser for that, but only use that to download the .torrent files themselves torproject.org

Then encrypt your torrent traffic in your torrent client settings. Google for how to do this, its fairly easy.

Banned

essentially the same, I pay for my cyberghost service, they do offer a free service though, but it cuts out every 3 hours.

hotspotshield has lots of adverts, and I found it slow as it's servers are based in the USA.

best bet maybe try the free cyberghost and free hotspot and see which u prefer, if u like ghost u can sign up for a year for like 25 quid.

You can check your ip here whatismyip.com/

ghost here cyberghostvpn.com/

There are lots of good vpn services out there, would recommend a european based one though

hotspot offers upto 5 devices so that you can secure few machines and possibly share with family , however they do not support direct VPN , you need to have their client. although there are ways around it that are somewhat messy for the non techie. personally i have hotspot elite dont use it often however every time im in UAE its a life saver as anything to do with streaming and voip comms are blocked there. speed is alright, fast enough for me, but i do not have it always on
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV23
      2. buy to let mortgage44
      3. mobile phone advice needed please22
      4. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions22

See more discussions