anybody used kitstore.us?

Found 30th May 2017
Just wondering if anyone has ordered from kitstore.us and if its safe or if the site is just a scam,the site looks ok but unsure as its not a British site.
All help welcome
Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Registered in February, personally I would give it a wide berth. whois.com/who….us
Thanks
stuart0157

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Just wondering if anyone has ordered from … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Just wondering if anyone has ordered from http://www.kitstore.us and if its safe or if the site is just a scam,the site looks ok but unsure as its not a British site.All help welcomeThanks in advance.\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

Don't buy from this site, its all fake crap, ordered new

Liverpool shirt and came wrong colour, asked for refund and no replies,
I have purchased from them when I received the shirt I wasn't impressed. I could instantly tell it was a fake. You might say what do you expect for £21.99, but I expected to be paying around £14 on customs which would have taken total to £35.99 so it then seemed more believable. To top it off they sent the wrong size lol so I can't even wear the knock off. Unlike the other user I had a responce from them apparantly the XXL I ordered was done correctly as the shirt I have is an Asian XXL but only a US or U.K. XL. I am trying to get a refund but very much doubt I will see a penny from them.

[quote=stuart0157]
\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Just wondering if anyone has ordered from kitstore.us and if its safe or if the site is just a scam,the site looks ok but unsure as its not a British site.All help welcomeThanks in advance.
I ordered of them, Spurs home with Kane 10, the shirt came BLANK! Keep getting BS replies from them, have disputed it with my bank now, so should get the money...AVOID!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants