Found 13th Sep 2009
Was just wondering if anybody has sold tickets on seatwave.com before. Ive bought tickets from there before fine but i need to sell my 4 tickets i got for stereophonics (cant make the event anymore) gutted! well when i went to list them they said you dont get the money from the tickets untill 10 days after the even.... strange me thinks. Anybody had problems with them or is it all ok? Thank

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Why not post a thread here in FS/T as loads wanted tickets or are you just out for a profit ?

standard practice on seatwave-you should however remember that if its the 12,50 tickets for cardiff that that was a gesture by the band to the fans and that if you cant attend the DECENT thing to do is sell them to a real fan at face value.

Original Poster

choc1969;6283092

Why not post a thread here in FS/T as loads wanted tickets or are you … Why not post a thread here in FS/T as loads wanted tickets or are you just out for a profit ?

well it was supose to be me my partner and my friend and there partner going but we have been let down by the other couple and cant afford to get down there on are own as we were going in there car. Ive seen on ebay there going for alot more than i bought them for thats why i was gonna use seatwave as im not gonna make loads on them that way but will still make a bit but not as much as on ebay!

nkje02;6283133

well it was supose to be me my partner and my friend and there partner … well it was supose to be me my partner and my friend and there partner going but we have been let down by the other couple and cant afford to get down there on are own as we were going in there car. Ive seen on ebay there going for alot more than i bought them for thats why i was gonna use seatwave as im not gonna make loads on them that way but will still make a bit as everybody else seems to be.

not everyone........especially true fans :whistling:

Original Poster

barky;6283113

standard practice on seatwave-you should however remember that if its the … standard practice on seatwave-you should however remember that if its the 12,50 tickets for cardiff that that was a gesture by the band to the fans and that if you cant attend the DECENT thing to do is sell them to a real fan at face value.

i took the morning off work to get these tickets so i would be losing out to sell them at face value!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564056
    2. Leicester sack their manager!69
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.78

See more discussions