Groups

Anybody used "Sky incentives" before..

being in the industry that I am in, I have been given "2 free return flights To Europe". I Can pick one of 5 places from the list I want to go, and I get free return tickets. However I have to stay in there chosen accommodation.

I don't want to go somewhere only to find out the hotel prices are something like £50 a night or something like that (money aint nowt but a peanut buddy, but I rather not pay something like £50 a night as its ridiculous )

So has anybody used "Sky Incentives" before for this type of offer.

7 Comments

You get free flights for working in the student bar? :giggle:

I'd imagine its on a par with those free nights at hotels when you "just pay for an evening meal and breakfast" they usually tally up to £40 upwards.

You dont get something for nothing and with the rash of recent cheap air fares ie £1 each way europe they will still be making an handsome profit!

£50 a night is nothing for a night in a Hotel. Maybe you should look into B&B's?
    Is Doncaster airport on your list? I would love to meet you!

with this kind of 'offer' you have to go with certain hotels, its how they make the money on the free flights

skyincentives.com/hot…php

Original Poster

loupomm;2894802

with this kind of 'offer' you have to go with certain hotels, its how … with this kind of 'offer' you have to go with certain hotels, its how they make the money on the free flightshttp://www.skyincentives.com/hotel_directory.php

oh thanks, i sea. Some of them densiations I can get there my self using Ryanair and book something for cheaper.

thanks.
    donnydude;2894775

Is Doncaster airport on your list? I would love to meet you!

lol I would never ever visit Doncaster its a dump.

black gerbil1;2894872

lol I would never ever visit Doncaster its a dump.

Blimey I do actually agree with you there lol

donnydude;2895261

Blimey I do actually agree with you there lol

LOL I heard the nicest people in doncaster all live in some shared housing i believe it was referred to as "doncatraz"?

harlzter;2895524

LOL I heard the nicest people in doncaster all live in some shared … LOL I heard the nicest people in doncaster all live in some shared housing i believe it was referred to as "doncatraz"?

:lol:

I met a fantastic group of people last week from Doncaster and had a real giggle with them until they tried to guess my occupation :?

Apologies for the "off topic" BG
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions