Anybody using a Hisense 4K TV with an Xbox One X?

Editor 12
Found 22nd Feb
So here's a question - well, as per title, is anybody using a Hisense 4K TV with an Xbox One X?

I'd be intrigued to hear what settings you're using to play the console on. I appreciate most settings might be situational to the environment you're in, but I'd like to get something close to spot on.

I had a mess about in November with some various settings I saw on the internet and everything was hunky dorey. Now, in February I had another play around and seemed to have messed everything up.

It looks good, just not what I had. Let me hear what you have
Community Updates
AskGamingElectronics
12 Comments
Have you tried calibrating it through the xbox pal, just to see what it looks like through that?
Original Poster Editor
thewrecker747729 m ago

Have you tried calibrating it through the xbox pal, just to see what it …Have you tried calibrating it through the xbox pal, just to see what it looks like through that?

I have mate, previously. It's just hard getting a setting on the Xbox dashboard as it isn't HDR and you can only adjust the profile when it's active.

Copying settings over from say 'Game/PC' doesn't work because they just don't look the same.
BuzzDuraband3 m ago

I have mate, previously. It's just hard getting a setting on the Xbox …I have mate, previously. It's just hard getting a setting on the Xbox dashboard as it isn't HDR and you can only adjust the profile when it's active.Copying settings over from say 'Game/PC' doesn't work because they just don't look the same.

Tbh mate, I think you'd just be best to set the tv up to your own eyes, as someone else's settings might be completely to you
Original Poster Editor
thewrecker74772 m ago

Tbh mate, I think you'd just be best to set the tv up to your own eyes, as …Tbh mate, I think you'd just be best to set the tv up to your own eyes, as someone else's settings might be completely to you

That's the issue. At the moment my eyes are completely to me
BuzzDuraband5 m ago

That's the issue. At the moment my eyes are completely to me

It's probably all the very late nights/early mornings of posting deals
You could always PAY someone to calibrate it PROFESSIONALLY??
Original Poster Editor
thewrecker74773 m ago

You could always PAY someone to calibrate it PROFESSIONALLY??

I'm not sure paying for a service that equals the cost of the set is really an option for me. She'd kill me
BuzzDuraband3 m ago

I'm not sure paying for a service that equals the cost of the set is …I'm not sure paying for a service that equals the cost of the set is really an option for me. She'd kill me

Like I said before just set it to what you think looks best. I've got a 1080p set on my xbone, didn't realise the game setting wasn't on and what a massive difference that made once I changed it
Yeah use Xbox calibration for your tv and adjust it for what's good to your eyes as someone might have the same tv to you with different settings but there eyes are different to yours so its different for everyone
Which model do you have?
Original Poster Editor
Jay08028624th Feb

Which model do you have?

Apologies for the late response, I've been travelling a bit this weekend and only using mobile

It's the Hisense M3300
Ah, I have the M700 I think it is. Was going to say there was some decent setting on avforums for mine.
BuzzDuraband54 m ago

Apologies for the late response, I've been travelling a bit this weekend …Apologies for the late response, I've been travelling a bit this weekend and only using mobile It's the Hisense M3300

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions