Anybody want any of the Gh white boxes before i bin em (or stick em in another box (eg. big ghwt one)

6 replies
Found 7th May 2009
Does anybody want any of the white Guitar Hero boxes before I throw them away? Or I might stick them in a bigger box, perhaps the Guitar Hero: World Tour box?

They've been sitting on top of my wardrobe for ten years. Laugh out loud! Two of the boxes are for the Xxplorer Wired 360 and one is for the PlayStation 2 Kramer Wireless (?)

You must collect these items as I will not post them to you.

Rhyl is in Wales.

My name is Timothy.

6 Comments

Banned

Does anybody want any of the white Guitar Hero boxes before I throw them away? Or I might stick them in a bigger box, perhaps the Guitar Hero: World Tour box?

They've been sitting on top of my wardrobe for ten years. Laugh out loud! Two of the boxes are for the Explorer (?) 360 and one is for the PlayStation 2 Kramer (?)

You must collect these items as I will not post them to you.

Rhyl is in Wales.

My name is Timothy.

There's a translation for anyone who was confused as I was.

Original Poster

DanJackson;5149988

Does anybody want any of the white Guitar Hero boxes before I throw them … Does anybody want any of the white Guitar Hero boxes before I throw them away? Or I might stick them in a bigger box, perhaps the Guitar Hero: World Tour box?They've been sitting on top of my wardrobe for ten years. Laugh out loud! Two of the boxes are for the Explorer (?) 360 and one is for the PlayStation 2 Kramer (?)You must collect these items as I will not post them to you. Rhyl is in Wales. My name is Timothy. There's a translation for anyone who was confused as I was.

lol - i rushed my post out far too quick lol

you sound like a shampoo.

Timothy your so sweet!(i always wondered where Rhyl was)have you gone and bought master of puppets yet?xx

Who actually types "laugh out loud"?

DanJackson;5149988

Does anybody want any of the white Guitar Hero boxes before I throw them … Does anybody want any of the white Guitar Hero boxes before I throw them away? Or I might stick them in a bigger box, perhaps the Guitar Hero: World Tour box?They've been sitting on top of my wardrobe for ten years. Laugh out loud! Two of the boxes are for the Explorer (?) 360 and one is for the PlayStation 2 Kramer (?)You must collect these items as I will not post them to you. Rhyl is in Wales. My name is Timothy. There's a translation for anyone who was confused as I was.

You are a bigger mickey taker than me. You only post to make fun and i like it!!! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.818
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769455
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions