Groups

Anybody Want Bad Company 2 AK-47 Code [Xbox 360]

Got a code that i don't want so the first to leave a message saying they want it, I will send a message to them with the code for xbox live

8 Comments

Me thanks,

Original Poster

Danny2009;8074460

Me thanks,

Message sent :-D

adsldave;8074480

Message sent :-D

thankyou, rep left :-D

damm!!

awww damn.... rep goin your way for it though =)

Very kind of you. Was it from the limited edition? Not seen any of these codes about, they seem to be from the US Dr Pepper scheme which I think is pretty unfair to the rest of the world lol.

Meadsy4742;8074847

Very kind of you. Was it from the limited edition? Not seen any of … Very kind of you. Was it from the limited edition? Not seen any of these codes about, they seem to be from the US Dr Pepper scheme which I think is pretty unfair to the rest of the world lol.

actually... the ak was a pre-order. and its a code to just unlock the gun earlier than you would normally. its an engineer class gun

Everybody who preordered the game from Amazon got one. I gave my code to the guy who bought my copy of the game from me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions