Groups
    EXPIRED

Anybody want my Orange Wednesday Code?

Busy working tonight again so have no use for it.

15 Comments

im with orange how do i get a code?

if possible could i get a code for myself and my mate have your code please?

Original Poster

edjaned;4066212

im with orange how do i get a code?

text FILM to number 241 and you will get a code back from them and Yes if you message me with your mates tel num i will fwd the code on to them

im with orange, and can get a code for someone if required - is the text to 241 free?

theboss;4066257

text FILM to number 241 and you will get a code back from them and Yes if … text FILM to number 241 and you will get a code back from them and Yes if you message me with your mates tel num i will fwd the code on to them

great i never knew that,she wants to watch that new valentine horror
    does she have to be with orange to use code?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4066285

im with orange, and can get a code for someone if required - is the text … im with orange, and can get a code for someone if required - is the text to 241 free?

Yes it is.

do u get to go free or discounted?

Original Poster

edjaned;4066288

great i never knew that,she wants to watch that new valentine horror … great i never knew that,she wants to watch that new valentine horror :)does she have to be with orange to use code?

Well yes and No ha ha..........when she gets to the cinema they will ask for the code number and she would just read it out from the txt i will fwd to her.

Original Poster

edjaned;4066298

Pay for 1 and 1 goes free

edjaned;4066298

BOGOF

thanks for that
    i dont think i will need it then i will just text it myself and get us in bogof on my code
    thanks v much for the offer though rep coming your way...:)

damn my bloody valentine isnt on till next wednesday

theboss;4066292

Yes it is.

you sure it is? says texts cost 35p on the website

orange.co.uk/fil…ers

I usually just call 241 (freephone) press option 1 then they text you the code free :thumbsup:

Original Poster

edjaned;4066376

thanks for thati dont think i will need it then i will just text it … thanks for thati dont think i will need it then i will just text it myself and get us in bogof on my codethanks v much for the offer though rep coming your way...:)

Thanks

Original Poster

still got a code here if anybody wants it, let me know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1948
      2. word association Game73944533
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927371
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767359

See more discussions