Groups

Anybody want this 3ds pre-order?

Just realised ive got 2 pre-orders for the 3ds and was wonding if anybody in the cheshire area wants it to collect from me when it arrives as i got it at a good price?
    Its the aqua blue one and is £178 i could post but would want it sending special delivery which will be quite a bit?
    Will cancel the pre-order on sunday if nobody wants so need to know before then, Thanks x

5 Comments

I'm quite interested. Will you be receiving it on the 25th? What retailer have you pre-ordered it from? xxx
    Edited by: "LittleRedRidingHood" 11th Mar 2011

Original Poster

It's from tesco hun, hopefully will be here for release bit you never know with tesco.

nkje02

It's from tesco hun, hopefully will be here for release bit you never … It's from tesco hun, hopefully will be here for release bit you never know with tesco.

You're right. I don't want to rely on Tesco so I think I'll stick with my Amazon pre-order. Thanks anyway and enjoy your 3DS xxx

Original Poster

Bump x

Original Poster

please expire, now cancelled x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846326
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1727
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1219
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3401233

See more discussions